For 3 people.
Preparation time: 20-30 minutes (depending on how fast you cut meat and leek).
Cooking time: 10 minutes.
pork 400g (perferably loin/tenderloin, substitutable with hind leg)
leek 1 pc / 200g
soy sauce 1 tsp
garlic 3 cloves
pepper powder suitable amount
oil 2-3 tsp
sugar 1 tsp
vinegar 1 tsp
ginger 2-3 slices
Huangjiu 1 tsp (non-distilled fermented cereal grain alcohol of <20%v/v)
1. Cut the meat into thin slices
2. Cure the meat with (thin) soy sauce, Huangjiu, garlic slices for at least 15 min
3. Cut the leek into 2-3 cm long slices
- In a frying pan, heat the oil with ginger slices till about 160°C (less than 1 min, before the oil boils)
- Put in the meat, stir fry, for 2-3 minutes, till the pork changes colour (becomes cooked)
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar, stir, immediately follow by putting the leek. If it is too dry, add 5ml of water. Add salt if necessary.
- Medium heat, stir for about 5 min.
- Taste the dish, if not salty enough, add salt, stir.
- Cover the pot, leave it on medium-low heat for another 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of vinegar, done.